Here at The Pleasure Box we know our massagers. We've had (and sold) them all. It started with the Hitachi Magic Wand - you may have seen it on Sex in the City or Bachelor Party. Then there was dozens of copies. Doxy is not a copy - because it's BETTER.
The owner of The Pleasure Box's review "Three minutes, four orgasms and a strange ringing in my ears".
Only quality materials have been used in the production of the Doxy Massager and safety is at the forefront of its design. The soft head covering is made from a hypoallergenic medical grade non-porous PVC that is free from latex or undesirable phthalates.
Doxy is one of only a handful of plug-in adult products fitted with a plug top power supply unit (PSU), meaning a low DC voltage travels into the massager. Not only does this make it completely safe, but it means that your Doxy can be used all over the world (with a simple plug adaptor).
Designed, engineered and assembled in the UK, the Doxy is the long awaited answer to the now discontinued Hitachi Magic Wand.
In a market flooded by cheap imitations, Doxy reclaims the reputation of the plug-in wand massager.
- Long (12 feet, approx 3 metres) power cord
- 7.5 inch head circumference to fit all standard sized wand attachments
- Body made from ABS plastic making it lighter than the Die Cast edition
- Variable speed from approx. 3000 rpm to 9000 rpm
- Variable escalating pulse setting
- Comprehensive 12 month guarantee